15 De Smit
Situated in the fashionable and historic De Waterkant Village. This trendy and fashionable village is known as the Greenwich Village of South Africa, with quiet tree-lined streets and elegantly restored cottages. Enjoy a village atmosphere with a taste of old Cape lifestyle.
This modern, newly renovated house/residence has spectacular views of the V & A Waterfront and Table Mountain from it’s own private roof deck with Jacuzzi.
It is perfectly situated to explore Cape Town in a safe and trendy area.
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 King bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 Queen bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Fully equipped self contained kitchen
- Lounge with flat screen TV
- DSTV (satellite), Wireless Internet, and stereo
- Roof deck with BBQ, outside table and chairs, and Jacuzzi
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning and heating throughout
- Regular change of linen
- Domestic Assistance available
- 24- hour security
Private roof deck with sun loungers and Jacuzzi. Sunbathe and relax with spectacular views of Table Mountain, Harbour and the city.
Balcony leading off King bedroom with seating
* Safe trendy area
* 24-hour security
* Tours and Car hire can be arranged
* Unique shops
* Situated close to Cape Towns best Restaurants, clubs and bars
* A number of gyms available in the area
* 5 Minutes to Golf course
* 5 Minutes to Aquarium
* 5 Minutes from V & A Waterfront
* 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Convention Centre
* 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
* 10 Minutes from Table Mountain
* 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
* 20 Minutes from airport
* 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
* 25 Minutes from Wine Route
* 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
* Airport Transfers available on request
Airport Transfers available on request
Tours and Car hire can be arranged
One of the nicest places we’ve stayed in. We were able to take lots of trips around town, it is so central. The area is wonderful for a quiet night out.
I would like to stay in other areas on our visits to Cape Town but I am always worried it is not as nice as this.
15 de Smit is well situated and incredibly safe. It was clean, friendly and very easy to organise. Thank you, Sonia!
* Prices are subject to change
* Prices here are stated for the whole unit up to 6 persons
* Extra people will be an additional charge
* Contact Cape Life for Rates
Apply for special rates on long stays or last minute bookings
Rates are negotiable and subject to availability, length of stay and season