8 Bayview Terrace
Located in the upmarket suburb of De Waterkant, Cape Town, this vintage 2 bedroom house is modern and sophisticated, with garage parking. This beautiful house has a quaint cottage feel with spacious rooms and bathrooms. A fully equipped kitchen, an open plan living area which leads onto the garden patio and splash pool for those hot summer days, enjoying a spectacular view overlooking the Cape Town harbour and Waterfront.
- Beautifully restored cottage
- 2 Bedrooms (King bedroom with separate bathroom)
- (Queen bedroom en-suite with shower)
- Modern kitchen with fireplace & seating area, & double doors opening onto patio with swimming pool
- Washing machine, Tumble Dryer and Dishwasher
- DSTV (cable TV), DVD and CD / iPod music station
- Wireless Internet
- Dining Area
- Secure parking – remote controlled garage
- 24 hour security and alarm system
- Regular change of linen
- Housekeeping Services
Splash pool located on front terrace with spectacular views of Cape Town Harbour and Waterfront.
Beautiful courtyard with outdoor furniture, Water feature, and outdoor braai.
Roofdeck terrace with sunloungers and parasol, ideal spot for private sunbathing.
- 24 hour security
- Unique shops
- Situated close to Cape Towns best Restaurants, clubs and bars.
- 2 Minute walk to Gym
- 5 Minutes to Green Point Stadium
- 5 Minutes to Golf Course
- 5 Minutes to Aquarium
- 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront
- 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Convention centre
- 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
- 10 Minutes from Table Mountain
- 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
- 20 Minutes from airport
- 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 25 Minutes from Wine Route
- 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
- Airport Transfers available on request
- Tours and Car hire can be arranged
Airport Transfers available on request
Tours and Car hire can be arranged
Dealing with Cape Life was a joy, Lloyd and Sonia are friendly, informative and incredibly helpful. I don’t think we’ll be staying anywhere else when we come to Cape Town – Wundervoller aufenthalt!
The villa is well situated and close to a bunch of really wonderful areas in Cape Town. Highly recommended!
* Prices are subject to change
* Prices here are stated for the whole unit up to 4 persons
* Extra people will be an additional charge
* Contact Cape Life for Rates
Apply for special rates on long stays or last minute bookings
Rates are negotiable and subject to availability, length of stay and season