Situated in the fashionable and historic De Waterkant village this spacious property offers open plan living on 140 sqm.
Enjoy a village atmosphere with a taste of old Cape lifestyle – quiet tree lined streets, quaint outdoor café’s, excellent restaurants, art galleries, boutiques, antique shops and the Cape Quarter shopping centre are just around the corner.
A spiral staircase leads onto a private wooden roof deck with 360° views of Table Mountain, the Atlantic Seaboard and Signal Hill – a perfect and safe location from which to explore the magnificent city of Cape Town. The cottage is within easy reach of the City Centre, the V&A Waterfront, and some of Cape Town’s finest beaches.
- 1 en-suite bedroom with king size bed
- Fully equipped self-contained kitchen
- Dining area
- Lounge with flat screen TV
- DSTV, wireless internet, DVD player and stereo
- Guest toilet with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Private courtyard
- Private roof deck with sun loungers and outdoor furniture
- Air conditioning in the bedroom and heating throughout the cottage
- Regular change of linen
- Domestic assistance
- 24 hour security
Private roof deck with amazing views
Perfectly situated to explore Cape Town
Situated in a safe and trendy area
* 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Convention centre
* 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
* 10 Minutes from Table Mountain
* 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
* 20 Minutes from airport
* 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
* 25 Minutes from Wine Route
* 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
* Safe trendy area
* 24 hour security
* Unique shops
* Situated close to Cape Towns best Restaurants, clubs and bars.
* 2 Minute walk to Gym
* 5 Minutes to Green Point Stadium
* 5 Minutes to Golf Course
* 5 Minutes to Aquarium
* 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront
Airport Transfers available on request
Tours and Car hire can be arranged
What a wonderful apartment this is! As a single female traveler, I stayed in this place and loved every minute of the accommodation, the neighbourhood, and Lloyd and his staff. I highly recommend this place to people who like a certain degree of luxury, but want to be independent. My only regret is that I could not stay longer than a week!
Great big house for 2 persons, nicely decorated in african style and good equipped, quiet and perfectly located in Waterkant area. It has a nice roof terrace. We can recommand it !!!!!
This is truly an amazing cottage , it is huge and very comfortable with all the amenities you could possibly need to enjoy your stay,
The roof terrace is fantastic again very large with enough furniture to enjoy sundowners,
In a very safe area close to shops and restaurants,
Thoroughly enjoyed staying here and will return again it was like having your own home in Cape Town
I loved staying at 80 Waterkant Street – the location is very central yet quiet, ideal for gay tourists as well as it’s walking distance to most gay bars. The place is very spacious for two people and the rooftop sports great views of Table Mountain. Another great thing is the cleaner coming every second days or so. Recommended!
* Prices are subject to change
* Prices here are stated for the whole unit up to 2 persons
* Extra people will be an additional charge
* Contact Cape Life for Rates
Apply for special rates on long stays or last minute bookings
Rates are negotiable and subject to availability, length of stay and season