Luxury Accommodation in De Waterkant
De Waterkant is an area in Cape Town with an incredible view over Table Bay, peacfully situated on the slopes of Signal Hill. With quiet tree-lined streets and elegantly restored cottages. Enjoy a village atmosphere with a taste of old Cape lifestyle.
This modern cottage has spectacular views of the City and Table Mountain from its own private rooftop deck.
It is perfectly situated to explore Cape Town in a safe and trendy area.
- 2 bedrooms – Queen bedroom with en – suite bathroom
Queen bedroom with en – suite bathhroom
- Fully Equipped self contained kitchen
- Lounge with open fire place with flat screen TV
- DSTV, Wireless Internet, DVD player and Stereo with Ipod station.
- Large Dining area
- Private courtyard with table, chairs and outdoor braai
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Air conditioning and heating throughout the cottage
- Regular change of linen
- Domestic assistance
- 24 hour security
Private courtyard with Table, chairs and outdoor braai. A roof deck with views of the city and of Table Mountain.
- Safe trendy area
- 24 hour security
- Unique shops
- Situated close to Cape Towns best Restaurants, clubs and bars.
- 2 Minute walk to Gym
- 5 Minutes to Green Point Stadium
- 5 Minutes to Golf Course
- 5 Minutes to Aquarium
- 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront
- 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Convention centre
- 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
- 10 Minutes from Table Mountain
- 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
- 20 Minutes from airport
- 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 25 Minutes from Wine Route
- 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
- Airport Transfers available on request
- Tours and Car hire can be arranged
Airport Transfers available on request
Tours and Car hire can be arranged
We had the pleasure of occupying this beautiful house for a week. the warm welcome from Chris was 100% superb and was always available with a smile. I loved everything about the house. Perfect location, perfect for families. I will definitely be using your services again . Thank you Cape Life, you rock.
Really stellar location right in the heart of De Waterkant Village next to Cape Quarter and easy enough to get to Signal Hill, Bo Kaap, Green Point Park, V&A Waterfont, the city center and the Convention Center all on foot. The apartment was very comfortable and true to the photos. Lloyd was very responsive by email, and put me in contact with someone who not only helped me with transport to/from the airport, but also was able to quickly refill the gas for the stove when I realized it had run out. Overall, it was a great stay, and I would recommend it to others.
Lloyd’s apartment was absolutely amazing. It was in a great area that was easy to navigate and there were plenty of shops and restaurants literally a block away. I was not able to meet lloyd but he had Christophe take good care of us. The space was extremely comfortable and clean. The wifi was a little spotty at times, but we made it work. Everyone in the neighborhood was extremely nice and helpful. Lloyd’s apartment made made this one of the best trips i’ve ever went on.
* Prices are subject to change
* Prices here are stated for the whole unit up to 4 persons
* Extra people will be an additional charge
* Contact Cape Life for Rates
Apply for special rates on long stays or last minute bookings
Rates are negotiable and subject to availability, length of stay and season