Luxury Self Catering Accommodation in Spacious 2 Storey Villa
Situated in the fashionable and historic De Waterkant village. This trendy and fashionable village is known as the Greenwich Village of South Africa, with quiet tree-lined streets and elegantly restored cottages. Enjoy a village atmosphere with a taste of old Cape lifestyle.
This popular villa has spectacular views of the V & A Waterfront, City and Table Mountain from its own private wooden deck and balcony.
- 2 Large queen bedrooms en-suite with shower and bath
- Spectacular views from main bedroom’s private balcony
- Double sleeper couch in lounge
- Fully equipped self contained kitchen with Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer and Dish Washer
- Large dining room
- Lounge with DSTV, DVD and Stereo
- Guest Bathroom
- Entertain and relax on the private patio with views of the harbour
- Regular change of linen
- Domestic assistance available
Patio and private garden leading onto a swimming pool surrounded by a wooden deck with spectacular views of the V&A Waterfront, City and Table Mountain.
- Safe trendy area
- 24 hour security
- Tours and Car hire can be arranged
- Unique shops
- Situated close to Cape Towns best Restaurants, clubs and bars
- 2 Minute walk to City Gym
- 5 Minutes to Golf Course
- 5 Minutes to Aquarium
- 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront5 Minutes from Cape Town International Convention Centre
- 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
- 10 Minutes from Table Mountain
- 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
- 20 Minutes from airport
- 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 25 Minutes from Wine Route
- 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
- Airport Transfers available on request
Airport Transfers available on request
Tours and Car hire can be arranged
Our stay here was sensational, highly recommend this accommodation to anyone looking for luxury, with close-at-hand entertainment. Thank you, will definately come again 🙂
What a gem in the heart of Cape Town! This is a stunning apartment where dreams are made, worth a visit!
For 7 consecutive years ( and counting !) we have stayed at Cape Lights. We love the apartment, the views, the area and the staff. For us, returning each year is like coming home. Our perfect little “slice of heaven”. Thank you, Lloyd.
This is an amazing house in a perfect area – close to most places, whether it’s to pop out for breakfast at a bistro around the corner or lunch at the waterfront. The apartment has a cosy feel & lends itself perfectly to indoor/outdoor entertaining. The weekly servicing was a nice touch and the staff providing it were professional & prompt. In short, we had a lovely stay & would come back here again
We have been coming to Cape lights for the past two years ,staying three weeks each visit. We love its location, so close to bijoux corner coffee shop on street corners for scrambled eggs and strong coffee , and the buzz of the Cape Quarter for shops restaurants and the occasional white collar boxing!
The views are spectacular.Our favorite is the moving picture of harbour life, worth catching as the sun rises into the main bedroom window.The feel of the house is Hemingway.It is very tastefully appointed and staffed by a friendly reliable team.
We love it and have already booked to come back this year.
We have been staying in 40 Loader seven times, and we really love the friendly staff, the house, the garden and the fantastic views over Table Bay and Table Mountain. The Waterkant area is unbeatable. We will be back in Feb/March 2017, and we are very much looking forward to our holiday already. Living in Oslo, Norway, Cape Town and Cape Lights is our dream.
This is our second year at Cape Lights and it is well-placed and suits our needs as a family of 4 perfectly. A lovely outdoor area to entertain and enjoy the lovely views from. Chris and his team are as professional, helpful and courteous as we remember.
We would love to come back for our next holiday:)
* Prices are subject to change
* Prices here are stated for the whole unit up to 4 persons
* Extra people will be an additional charge
* Contact Cape Life for Rates
Apply for special rates on long stays or last minute bookings
Rates are negotiable and subject to availability, length of stay and season