Bayview On Loader
Situated in the fashionable and historic De Waterkant village, this trendy village is known as the Greenwich Village of South Africa, with quiet tree-lined streets and elegantly restored cottages. Visitors enjoy a village atmosphere with a taste of old Cape lifestyle.
This elegant & historic (listed) home (dated AD 1892) is situated on one of the largest stands in De Waterkant on an exclusive terrace at the quieter and more private top end of Loader Street. It features breathtaking sweeping Waterfront, Harbour, Mountain and City views from every room, each of which leads to a private patio or courtyard.
Climate control is no problem with the special eco-friendly and efficient air conditioning (bedrooms) and pellet fireplace (lounge) and Godin fireplace in the kitchen.
- Beautifully restored cottage
- 2 Bedrooms (King en-suite with bath/shower)
- (Queen en-suite with shower)
- Modern kitchen with fireplace & seating area, & double doors opening to lounge/dining rooms
- Washing machine and Dishwasher
- DSTV (cable TV), DVD and CD / iPod music station
- Wireless Internet
- Dining Area
- Eco-Friendly Fireplace
- Secure parking – remote controlled garage
- 24 hour security and alarm system
- Regular change of linen
- Housekeeping Services
- Bedrooms Air Conditioned
Move from one enchanting space to the next, as you explore each uniquely faceted area of this gorgeous Mediterranean-style home, complete with lavender and bougainvillea, a gazebo and fountains. Relax in the sun in one of the private courtyard gardens around the house, all with amazing mountain, city or harbour views, or mellow indoors, enjoying the designer colonial / cosmopolitan African interiors.
* Safe trendy area
* Situated close to Cape Town’s best restaurants and shops
* Walking distance to Cape Town’s nightlife.
* 2 Minute walk to gym
* 5 Minutes to Green Point Stadium (World Cup Football Stadium 2010)
* 5 Minutes to Golf Course
* 5 Minutes to Aquarium
* 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront
* 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Convention Centre
* 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
* 10 Minutes from TableMountain
* 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
* 20 Minutes from airport
* 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
* 25 Minutes from Wine Route
* 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
* Airport Transfers and Tours available on request
Airport Transfers available on request
Tours and Car hire can be arranged
This was an excellent holiday let. The property and its location was simply unbelievable. We will definitely book there again for future holidays. The service from Cape Life was also brilliant
The place is really wonderful! Nice, full of light, spacious but cosy, very comfortable. We spent there two weeks and really enjoyed it. It’s two minutes away from the Cape Quarter shopping center. So if we felt like cooking the shop was there for us, if we didn’t – Cape Quarter was full of restaurants of any kind one might like. Table Mountain literally sits with you at the terrace while you’re having breakfast. Miss these two weeks!!! And the service was great as always with Cape Life!!
* Prices are subject to change
* Prices here are stated for the whole unit up to 4 persons
* Extra people will be an additional charge
* Contact Cape Life for Rates
Apply for special rates on long stays or last minute bookings
Rates are negotiable and subject to availability, length of stay and season