McKinnon House – Unit 3
Situated in the fashionable and historic De Waterkant village. This trendy and fashionable village is known as the Greenwich Village of South Africa, with quiet tree-lined streets and elegantly restored cottages. Enjoy a village atmosphere with a taste of old Cape lifestyle.
This modern luxury apartment has spectacular views of the V & A Waterfront, City and Table Mountain from its rooftop deck.
This luxury apartment is 155sqm, very spacious, with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- The master bedroom has en-suite bathroom with air conditioning, the bedroom leads out onto a private courtyard
- The 2nd Twin / King room has a separate bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped self contained kitchen
- Lounge with DSTV, DVD and Music system
- Washing Machine, Dishwasher and Dryer
- Dining area
- Private Courtyard
- Large Balcony with amazing views
- Secure Garage parking for 2 cars
- Wall Safe
- Regular change of linen
- Domestic assistance available
- Wireless Internet
The house has a roof deck with amazing views; enjoy these views while having dinner or watching the sun go down with a cocktail.
- Safe trendy area with 24 hour security
- Unique shops
- 2 Minute walk to City Gym
- 5 Minutes to Golf Course
- 5 Minutes to Aquarium
- 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront
- 5 Minute walk to Cape Town Stadium
- 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Conference Centre
- 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
- 10 Minutes from Table Mountain
- 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
- 20 Minutes from airport
- 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 25 Minutes from Wine Route
- 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
- Situated close to Cape Towns best restaurants, clubs and bars
Airport Transfers available on request
Tours and Car hire can be arranged
Perfect apartment; we have stayed here multiple times and we’re very enthusiastic about the location, right in the middle of happening Cape Town.
The apartment is perfectly furnished en kept up to date. The roof terrace is simply amazing, the view on Table Mountain, the harbour and the city are breathtaking.
Also, the staff of Cape Life is great, no request is too much and the keep the apartment spotless.
We recommend this apartment to anyone who loves the cape life.
With kind regards, Sabine Colen (The Netherlands)
* Prices are subject to change
* Prices here are stated for the whole unit up to 4 persons
* Extra people will be an additional charge
* Contact Cape Life for Rates
Apply for special rates on long stays or last minute bookings
Rates are negotiable and subject to availability, length of stay and season